Tags

Govind, Govindarajan,blog, govindarajan78, Chennai, govind blogs, weblogs govind, govind's blogs.

Whats this: recently learnt about search engine listing. hmmm lets see what happens in few months.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Think Clean

I was scared at first. It was very wide, and very long, and it angledstraight up. I decided I had to try it once. I slowly and carefullyeased myself onto it. It felt weird at first. Then I got used to it. Iwent up and down, and up and down on it. I was really loving it.

Now I ride on escalators all the time. :p


I squeezed it gently at first, then a little bit harder. There seemedto be more and more of it. I moved it towards my lips. It was astrange and new sensation for me. I put it in my mouth and moved itaround and around with my tongue. The time soon came when I knew I hadto spit it out.
It was quite an experience the first time I tasted toothpaste. :p


They were both round and firm. There was only the slightest differencebetween the two and it was hard. I used my other hand to grab theother one and twist it hard the other way.

Now theres a brighter light bulb in the living room. :p


It was laying limp in my hand. It was very long, kind of thin. I slidit between my fingers until I got to the end of it. I was turning iton. It became firm in my hands, and the end was wet. Then it got veryhard and began gushing out of the tip.

Then I took the garden hose and watered the bushes. :p


I knew it could be done. I wanted to try but I didnt know if I coulddo it. I called my friend. He said he knew how to do it and wouldteach me.He put his arms around me and started. I watched nervously inthe mirror. He finally finished and pulled back slowly. I feltrelieved that it was over.

I hate neckties. :p


It looked warm and dark, and juicy and inviting. I wasnt sure justwhat I wanted to do with it. I carefully pulled it apart with myfingers to look into it better. I knew how great it would be if I juststarted eating it.

But I decided on ketchup for my burger. :p


They were two of the biggest balls I had ever seen! They hung so heavyand low. I tried lifting them gently, but that wasnt enough. They hadto be pulled, and I pulled on them very hard. They finally came.

I moved them to a higher spot on the Christmas tree. :p

No comments: